- Calvary’s Parking Lots are all “decal only parking” to the public on weekdays. [We are partnering with several local business for employee parking. This will ensure they have enough spots available.]
- Decal availability is limited. They will be sold first come, first serve.
- Decals will entitle you to park in the West Lot with these exclusions:
- Exception 1: 6:00 pm on Friday nights before UA home football games through Monday morning.
- Exception 2: Wednesday evenings after 5:00 pm.
- Exception 3: Saturdays and Sundays.
- Exception 4: Monday through Friday after 9:30 pm.
- Exception 5: If a funeral is scheduled at Calvary you will be given a 24-hour notice and the lots will be closed the day of the service.
Contractor Parking Options
Please note: Contractors please contact our Financial Administrative Assistant at 205-758-0495, or email@example.com, 24 hours AFTER completing purchase to arrange to either have your permit mailed to you, or be available for pick-up in the church office during regular business hours.
1. Quarterly Parking Pass
This $225 decal will be good for 3 months from the date of purchase.
2. Semi-Annual Parking Pass
This $400 decal will be good for 6 months from the date of purchase.
3. Yearly Parking Pass
This $600 decal will be good for one year from the date of purchase.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Please click on the link below and be sure to edit amount to either $225, $400, or $600 based on desired pass.
Student/Faculty Parking Options
1. Fall Semester Parking Pass
This $175 decal is good from the date of purchase through the end of the 2020 Fall Semester.
2. Full-Year Parking Pass
This $350 decal is good from the date of purchase through the end of the 2021 Spring Semester.
- Student/Faculty must pay $175/$350 fee online.
- Press the “Register” button below and fill out the application. When you click “Pay Now,” you will be redirected to our payment system.
- We will mail your decal to the address given or you may email the Financial Administrative Assistant at firstname.lastname@example.org AFTER completing your online purchase and request to be able to pick the pass up at the church office during regular weekday hours.